Proud new 350z owner

NoNose

Wow what a welcome, I'm overwhelmed! (what is a whelm anyway?)

I'm starting to get used to the new steed, though I had an embarasing moment yesterday. Someone let me in from a slip road to the front of a big queue at some trafic lights and when the lights went green I found I was stuck in the snow! I just gently slithered sideways till the lights went red again. I don't imagine the rest of the queue were very impressed. I got away on the next cycle but I did feel a bit of a fool.

I also feel a fool everytime I get in and out as I keep putting my hand on the hazard lights button. I'll put a cover over it. It's easier than reprogramming myself. And I can't get used to having to remember to turn the lights on and off. In my previous car I turned them on in September and didn't turn them off again till March. It's a good job they beep at me. I can imaging the car sighing every time. "Excuse me Mr Driver, forgotten something have we?"

On the subject of lights the right headlight doesn't always fire up first time but does seem to come on after I've flashed high beem on and off. Is this a "warming up" thing? Do xenons have an "ignighter" thingy like flourecents?

She got some nice complements on her looks at the weekend. Makes you feel warm inside doesn't it.

smugly

NoNose.

BTW. Mr Biscuit sir. Do you happen to have a record of the security code for the stereo?