NISMO/FUJITSUBO FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM 350Z Z33

M13KYF

no

the legalize R

at CDT Germany:

Fujitsubo Legalize R end-muffler: approx 1500€ (titanium one is 2300€ :scare:)

Y pipe: another 500€

Nissan Belgium:

Nismo catback exhaust (so muffler + y pipe), fitted, 1539€

:wacko:

Well, try getting one from the US.

I checked some stores.

Lets say that shipping costs were as much as the exhaust price, and then you still need to add VAT and import duty :wacko:

For this it sucks having a Jap car. Importing stuff from Japan is a pain in the **** too :wacko:

Sorry a bit late with the info on this, just saw the topic!

Fujitsubo is made by the same company as Nismo & shares some of the manufacturing bits & bobs. It is very similar to Nismo but a lot more expensive depending on which one it is. There are about 3 or 4 different types availiable for the z, the seller doesnt tell you which one it is. The cheapest is an all stainless steel one which is about £600, the most expensive is the Super Ti which is all titanium & about £1500 approx, & a Super Ti Hybrid (which I have) which has a stainless steel back box & tips, the rest is all titanium & is approx £1000. They also do a couple of Race exhausts, non road legal (I think legalize r ones). The one on ebay looks like the all stainless steel one.

A couple of related links:

http://www.hyeline.com/fujitsubo_super_ti.htm

http://www.hyeline.com/fujitsubo.htm

Sorry a bit late with the info on this, just saw the topic!

Fujitsubo is made by the same company as Nismo & shares some of the manufacturing bits & bobs. It is very similar to Nismo but a lot more expensive depending on which one it is. There are about 3 or 4 different types availiable for the z, the seller doesnt tell you which one it is.

If the seller says its a Fujitsubo Legalise R exhaust, i think its quite clear which one it is eh ;)