Buying advice please - URGENT

Aizletree

I'd keep looking tbh. Just cos it's only 15 miles away don't means it's ok to buy it because it's close.

Be prepared to travel and look around.

First Zed I looked at was 150 odd miles away and I walked away from it (Nissan Dealer)

Ended up buying private (120 miles away)

In this weather it should deffo be a buyers market, cos what is it to you if the dealer has a car on their forecourt they are struggling to sell. Makes no difference to you where you spend your money :)

If you want to pop down there in the morning i will come with you and give it a once over with you. I will pm you my mobile number and you can give me a ring if you decide to go :thumbs:

;) An offer from a highly respected ZED owner on here that you might wish to see is still available

+1

It would be worth taking up this offer if madmarky is available.

I'd keep looking tbh. Just cos it's only 15 miles away don't means it's ok to buy it because it's close.

Be prepared to travel and look around.

First Zed I looked at was 150 odd miles away and I walked away from it (Nissan Dealer)

Ended up buying private (120 miles away)

In this weather it should deffo be a buyers market, cos what is it to you if the dealer has a car on their forecourt they are struggling to sell. Makes no difference to you where you spend your money :)

+1

never bought a car locally apart from my very first can which was 300 quid, i've bought from cambridge, stoke, harrogate, enfield, norfolk. 45 miles is the closest i've ever had to travel and that was just luck.

I bought my first car in Haverfordwest, West Wales, which was a 4 hour drive back to Crawley where I live. After that they've been from Liverpool, Bradford, Middlesbrough, Darlington and Wolverhampton, all of which involved lengthy drives which I quite enjoy if I'm honest. It's massively risky but it's worked out so far. In fact I shall be picking up my Zed from Barrow-in-Furness which will be the longest journey yet. :#1: