Gt5 racing

Will370z

Got to Level 22 last night :#1:

I must get online at some point and give you young 'uns a pasting :lol:

Sounds like a challenge :teeth: , you should do the new seasonal events you get crazy money for those, earnt 1.5m in 3 races so bought myself the ultimate nismo :D

Got to Level 22 last night :#1:

I must get online at some point and give you young 'uns a pasting :lol:

I also managed level 22 last night, although the races I have now are extreme, and the fastest vehicle I have is the Veyron, although it's useless on the corners. The competition stands at 700bhp and 600-1000kg. So a Veyron has no chance, my GTR also has the same cornering issue and my Pagani Zonda just burns through rubber like butter! For me to compete I need about £4m and since my last spending spree I only have £1.4m so I need to earn some money and FAST!!

I may take up those seasonal races.

I had a go on the Time Trial last night, managed 53,000 on the leaderboard, and that was with an underpowered vehicle. So tonight I'll make some changes!!

(Still loving GT5 and it seems Black Ops is a thing of the past!!)

Up to Level 23 this morning (and half way to level 24) - those seasonal events are great for money and improving your scores. Two gold and three silver in the five events so far! Position 23,000 in the first time trial with a mini though :thumbdown:

Got up to 4 million credits and then spent them all on cars for the Extreme series - three golds on there as well now, just won the touring cars around the Nordschleife at 7.27 (plus gold on all the levels below) :#1:

(and, yes, the Veyron is useless)

(and, yes, I really ought to get out more)