number plate leds done with pics

threefiftyz

purchased these from ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SA:GB:1123

2mins to fit, cheap and easy mod :thumbs:

Before

Image0209.jpg

After

Image0211.jpg

for the cost of couple quid happy with the results

one thing that bothers me..........as you can see from the pic the 1st and last letters arent lit up as much as they were with original bulbs :shrug:

has anyone got led's that light up the whole plate? if so wer do you get em from...??

Colin that is what I meant about your rear lights when I followed you last weekend.... for the sake of a couple of £ it would look so much better B)

:thumbs: Would like to see it for real as the photo ^ dosen't sell it to me, yet

Not the greatest pics I agree but it looks much crisper in the flesh, especially on a white car ;)

I would suggest you get a pair of LED's for a couple of pounds, fit one and then have a look at the difference at night :thumbs:

Do look good, I had them on my 350z, look much better. Only problem I found is that they eventually go - at best they just die, but some I had started flashing :surrender: Just check them periodically to make sure they are functioning properly :thumbs:

Do look good, I had them on my 350z, look much better. Only problem I found is that they eventually go - at best they just die, but some I had started flashing :surrender: Just check them periodically to make sure they are functioning properly :thumbs:

:scare: I bet the fuzz would love that if they were following you when they started flashing!

I drove passed some 12 year old in his mums chav'd up Corsa earlier - he'd somehow installed change colour leds in the side lights! Plods going to have his nads in a vice!