Spotted- Vik54 and ZMANALEX on youtube...i think

srobrien

Yup that would be me on my second track day ever :shrug: I can hold my own with him now :teeth: However if he catches me at the top of Duffus I feel guilty for holding him up

That Clio is a wee beastie - but Alex sorted him out for me :lol:

There's quite a few vids from that session :thumbs:

Same session :lol: I think the only car that Clio didn't wipe the floor with that day was Alex :blink:

Yeah Stew that was John :thumbs: and I have yet to see an R35 being properly put through its paces at KRC -they all tippytoe round :wacko: hopefully that will change in the New Year ;)

That Clio is race prep'd I think. Is it the same one that usually on at hotmarques?

No shame... My first track day I got a repeated ass whipping from a rent-a-car 1.9td megane. After investigation the 12yr old driving :lol: was a race driver gettin tuition.

Don't under estimate clip sports. They have awesome handling and fwd's are usually faster through the twistes. I reckon I could do krc faster in my cooper s works due to the fact I've not learnd how to drive the zed flat put yet lol

ZManAlex Azure Roadster on a track...

smiley_anim_we_are_not_worthy.gif

You need to come up and get some pax laps Dave ;):lol:

One of my favourite pastimes is watching passengers get out of Alex's roadster after a few laps round KRC

feeling_unwell.jpg

He made paulie's best mate do something like this.... :evil::lol:

ZManAlex Azure Roadster on a track...

smiley_anim_we_are_not_worthy.gif

You need to come up and get some pax laps Dave ;):lol:

One of my favourite pastimes is watching passengers get out of Alex's roadster after a few laps round KRC

feeling_unwell.jpg

He made paulie's best mate do something like this.... :evil::lol:

i came out with a big smile on my face.. tbh i thought it would feel faster but alex is such a smooth driver there was no drama. except him blaming me for being too fat and causing his side skirt to scrape the ground :lol: