PH Sunday Service - Mercedes-Benz World 12/12/2010

Chris`I

Come and join us and upto 700 other PH's in their finale of the year at Mercedes-Benz World. This is limited to 700 cars and at the time of posting there are ~633 places filled, so get your name down quick! Some very tasty cars will be on show, including the usual Lambo's, Fezza's and David Yu's Godzilla R35 GTR.

http://www.pistonheads.com/calendar/event.asp?i=24037 (need to be registered with PH)

motoring-graphics-g_845352a-t.jpg

In time-honoured tradition we return to Mercedes-Benz World for the final Sunday Service of 2010

Mid-December. A time when the town centre is gridlocked with shoppers trying to find a space, and you have the annual arguement with the other half about where to spend Christmas Day. In a word, it's dull.

But just for a day you can forget the shops and the prospect of all those unwanted house guests, and head to Mercedes-Benz World for the last PH Sunday Service of 2010 - taking place on Sunday 12th December between 09.00 and 13.00.

Please ensure you sign up with PH (link above) as they may check names at the door and you might not be allowed in!

1. Chris`I (+MAD7BOY)

2. Darren-B

3. Ebized

4. glrnet

5.charlotte-sparkles

6. Purple&Black

7. iain10101

We will be meeting @ Tesco in Weybridge @ 8:45 (KT13 0XF) - Go in and meet in the left hand car park :thumbs:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will take an hour from me, I would love to go, but don't dare roll up in my Punto :blush::dry:

You can roll up in anything. Go check out the PH list, there are some right sheds on it :lol:

Yes come along, as Chris said, there are some right sheds

624. rickearp (Rick Earp) e32 740, Morris Minor 1000 '67

I have signed up, just after Ebized :teeth:

I think you missed the point! My wife wants me to go somewhere i dont wanna go so im trying to find an escape route......

I need you to fix my car, and you are the only man for the job

Or - we need an official photographer - what are your skills like?

Or - we need an organiser?

I can keep going, let me know when she finds one suitable :thumbs:

I think you missed the point! My wife wants me to go somewhere i dont wanna go so im trying to find an escape route......

Simple, just tell her that her bum DOES look big in that new dress... I guarantee you will be able to go wherever you like :thumbs:

permanently!

Im in will be bringing my boy!

Simple, just tell her that her bum DOES look big in that new dress... I guarantee you will be able to go wherever you like :thumbs:

permanently!

Im in will be bringing my boy!

At least she will know who you are with, June's getting suspicious with me going out 2 weekends on the trot on my own :lol: