2009 to 2010 what are the differences

marcuscollings

so im thinking and only thinking, about changing my car in the new year for the 370z however im not sure on the changes from the 2009 to the 2010 models, i know the sat nav has been updated and a few other colours have come out but is that it???

also if i can really push me funds (god i love being single :lol: ) does anyone know if they are planning to bring out the Nismo model in the uk?

seen one or two 2009 models on auto trader for around the 22k mark and want to know i the 2010's are worth the extra cash!

cheers guys and girls

Biggest difference i think might be the year..... :blush: What colours you going for then? :lol::lol:

your a funny bugger :boxing:

i know its more than just the year, and im thinking black or white but anything that will be in my budget when and if i do it, you doing something on the 18th?

White is best, in the roadster :thumbs:

Black a bugger to keep clean... :thumbdown:

The honest john website is pretty good with the specs etc for both the coupe and roadster - start here:

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/ni ... ction=good

As for choice - down to budget and as far as I am aware the 'premium connect' introduced for the 2010 models is the only significant change, although the 'black editions' with their specs are certainly worth a look if your budget allows.

And for the record, I am very happy with the 2009 model - not having an inbuilt sat nav before I have found it very useful and works well together with the bluetooth phone connectivity - just a shame it does not feature the post-code identification to pin point you to your destination that is otherwise unknown. I use the sat nav on my phone which does have the postcode feature in those cases if necessary, when I arrive :lol:

Actually, having seen Colins satnav in his MY2009, having postcodes isnt that big a deal. The screen is easy to read, and the cursor easy to move to where you want to go. I thought it would be a really big deal for me having postcodes, but it doesnt matter that much as they dont always actually get you where you want to go! The other thing connect premium offers is better ipod integration and the 10GB HDD, but you have to rip music from CD onto it, so I just use USB pen drives anyway.