Paints4u.co.uk

SteveW

Hi Guys,

Can someone who has used this website before tell me which category the rattle cans come under?

I'm trying to get some Nissan Kuro Black, Ford Panther Black and Ford Electric Orange but I cannot find rattle cans on the website.

I have managed to locate full panel repair kits but no individual rattlers.

I've been looking for the last half hour.........maybe I'm having a simple day..... :shrug:

Any help very very much appreciated.

Thank you

Steve

Try this link I bought a kit a couple of weeks ago for my Azure Z but you can buy single items etc. The paint was a great match, they take you into a matching process of car,model, year, basic colour and then colour code for your paint,it matched mine perfectly.

http://www.paints4u.com/ProductDetails. ... uctID=5021

Jeff :wave:

Thank you!!!!

I naively thought 'custom colour' would be non-OEM colours so didn't even look at that. I just kept going round and round in circles getting more and more annoyed :bang:

You have saved my sanity!!!!! :clap:

Thank you

Steve

paints4u are the only place i'll use for paint. best spray nozzles out there and excellent off the shelf paint match.

I got recommended them off here and have never used them before so more people being happy with them is excellent news :thumbs:

Thank you

I know you've found it now, if it happens again just ring them, they were really helpful to me and gave useful advice not found on the web pages. :)

Hi Guys,

Can someone who has used this website before tell me which category the rattle cans come under?

I'm trying to get some Nissan Kuro Black, Ford Panther Black and Ford Electric Orange but I cannot find rattle cans on the website.

I have managed to locate full panel repair kits but no individual rattlers.

I've been looking for the last half hour.........maybe I'm having a simple day..... :shrug:

Any help very very much appreciated.

Thank you

Steve