Hi everyone!

Just thought i'd say hello! I live in South Wales (someone has to!) and run my own small, but rather busy, import company so i'm lucky enough to run around in some mad cars. Just bought another 350z and decided to keep this for myself as i sold my last one and regretted it ever since.........not too clever for a trader i agree but i'm happy again now :teeth:

Has anyone turbo'd or supercharged their 350 recently? Even though i love the drive i do miss the 'turbo experience'. Insurance, luckily, is not a problem but to my biz cover.

Anyway, enough of me boring you all, i'm going to spend an hour reading this excellent looking site!!

Dave.

Hi guys!! Many thanks for the welcome :) .....Andy..can you send those ladies in the pics down to Wales to personally greet me?? :p

I've seen a few turbo kits advertised but i'll keep looking around this site first to see what works well. I've just bought a set of 19" Khan's for her and i've been looking at exhausts and induction systems......being a trader this is really not like me :wacko: ........these are superb cars!!!

Dave.

Hi guys!! Many thanks for the welcome :) .....Andy..can you send those ladies in the pics down to Wales to personally greet me?? :p

:lol: those shots were taken in Swansea - where were you???? You can have 2 of em if you like but you're not having my missus :teeth:

Hi Trev, about an hour or so away in a town called Bargoed near the Pot Noodle mine isn't it!! I'm down in Rhoose near Barry tomorrow collecting an MR2 Turbo, hopefully it's a good un!!

Andy, my appologies for admiring your good lady......damn fine pictures all the same :D .

Dave.

Just thought i'd say hello! I live in South Wales (someone has to!) and run my own small, but rather busy, import company so i'm lucky enough to run around in some mad cars. Just bought another 350z and decided to keep this for myself as i sold my last one and regretted it ever since.........not too clever for a trader i agree but i'm happy again now :teeth:

Has anyone turbo'd or supercharged their 350 recently? Even though i love the drive i do miss the 'turbo experience'. Insurance, luckily, is not a problem but to my biz cover.

Anyway, enough of me boring you all, i'm going to spend an hour reading this excellent looking site!!

Dave.

Why don't you join us all on sunday? B)

Hi guys,

Really sorry for the late reply for the kind offer of joining you all. Unfortunately my sister in law passed away last week and i was at the funeral all day yesterday taking care of my good lady so have only just got back to my computer.

If she's ok tomorrow i'll certainly do my best to join you all but i won't promise as i hate letting people down if i can help it. Where are you all meeting?

Dave.