ARC Titanium Strut Brace ***SOLD***

Ian

ARC titanium strut brace. Brace & end plates are made from titanium, the brace weighs in at only 1.2lbs :surrender: Now discontinued by ARC.

Will come with the Envy titanium bolts.

Clears Stock, stock with 5/16" spacer & Cosworth plenums without the need for spacers (I'm not sure about the Kinetix though)

DSC_3767.jpg

DSC_3768.jpg

DSC_3769.jpg

DSC_3770.jpg

£400 + Delivery

so how is it better then the OEM standard?

I would imagine its both a lot lighter and stronger, meaning you save some weight and have a better handling car. Oh and its ARC, so baller status in the world of Ian ;):lol:

How is a pop charger better than stock? Or a Nismo exhaust? Why bother with a Nismo kit? Nissan made the car perfect :)

Its a hell of a lot lighter than stock

Loads stronger than stock

And it looks a load better than the fugly stock bar.

When they were available they used to retail around £650 but ARC have now discontinued nearly all of the titanium strut braces they make.

I doubt there are many if any other cars in the UK with this brace so its pretty exclusive aswell :) Its priced around the same as what they are selling for over on my350 but I am open to offers (aslong as your not expecting massive savings & other parts chucked in to sweeten the deal :dry: )

I would imagine its both a lot lighter and stronger, meaning you save some weight and have a better handling car. Oh and its ARC, so baller status in the world of Ian ;):lol:

I'm an ARC whore :blush:

Been trying to find one for the GTR but its discontinued :(