tyre pressure for 19"'s

350zblack

ive done a search both on here and the web and not found much.

im running 225/35/19 fronts and 265/30/19 rears and would just like to know the ideal pressure for front and rear?

i checked them yesterday and the fronts were 36psi, rears were 40psi

thanks

I believe both should be on 35-36 psi when cold, but I usually put mine on 40 as the tyres are warm whenever I get round to checking it.

Tyre pressure isn't dictated by wheel size, it's done by what tyre you're running. Hard sidewalls need less pressure, soft sidewalls need more.

What tyres are you running?

agreed, i have been having a play around until i was happy, quite happy with what i've got now on the vredestines :)

Correct. Don't just go with what other people tell you though: If you feel, for example, that a 36F and 38R mix works well for your driving then go with that. Nothing wrong with having the pressures higher at the fronts if you want a little more understeer too, just have a play and stick with whatever you feel is comfortable. :)

Correct. Don't just go with what other people tell you though: If you feel, for example, that a 36F and 38R mix works well for your driving then go with that. Nothing wrong with having the pressures higher at the fronts if you want a little more understeer too, just have a play and stick with whatever you feel is comfortable. :)

yes i just needed a base to start at then i will adjust to suit.

thanks