Buddy Club Pro Spec III Exhaust - SOLD

spursmaddave

I removed this from my car at the weekend to replace with a Milltek system.

The main reason for change was Old Age :wheelchair: the Buddy Club is a superb system made to very high standards by a very reputable and established company, but is not for the faint hearted :surrender:

It has an awesome sound especially with the bungs out, IMO not a raw sound like a K1 but a much deeper raspier sound, there are a few sound clips on this site and on utube but as always you can only really tell in the flesh. A few members have heard the Buddy Club on my car so any feedback welcome :thumbs:

This exhaust was fitted by Abbey in July this year and has done approx 3,000 miles on the car.

It is a superb fit, completely flush with a stock bumper, again other members can confirm this :thumbs:

The Y-Pipe is in perfect condition, the mid pipe has one small dent and one of the cans has a nasty dent/scuff on it, all pictured below.

Price wise, a new one is just short of £700 which is actually pretty good when you consider a Japspeed K1 + Y-Pipe is over £500 and really does not compare in the slightest with this system.

I have given it a very quick polish (just the ends 5 min job :blush: ) a proper job would have it like new with some elbow grease.

So I am thinking with the damage (which I didn't even know about till it all came off :blush: ) £450 is a fair price if collected, if delivery is needed then this can be discussed as I'm not too sure what it would cost to be honest.

Pics -

sdc10396.jpg

sdc10385.jpg

sdc10386k.jpg

sdc10387v.jpg

sdc10388o.jpg

sdc10389j.jpg

sdc10391y.jpg

sdc10393.jpg

sdc10394.jpg

sdc10395l.jpg

And here is another members comparison between the K1 he took off and the Buddy Club -

34212_404278072333_716622333_4610813_3425362_n.jpg

And a pic of it on my car -

sdc10255a.jpg

Thanks for looking :teeth:

Dave,

Good luck with the sale mate.

I would be very tempted to buy it as its in such good condition but im afraid it is a little loud for me. But for someone who wants more noise than the standard exhaust but with great quality i think it would be perfect and make someone very happy.

In case anyone is interested we recorded Daves exhaust with the bungs out at a meet earlier this year. This will give an idea of what it sounds like. Was very nice

th_2010_0829horsham0061.jpg

Good luck with the sale Dave, that sounds like a great price for someone :thumbs: Finally made my mind up and have my deposit down with Abbey for Uprev/resonated decats/XYZ with race cat :teeth: How is the Milltek? Once Xmas/New Year is out of the way I'm thinking I'll probably replace my system aft of the y-pipe at some point so interested to see how you get on with that.

If the sale falls through I may be tempted by the y-back bits, assuming it will fit the standard y-pipe (well the Mortordyne y-pipe which is the same fitment) which would with the above request for just the y-pipe might be more tempting to split.