Hi

Hi Again, Yep I agree that was a bit short, I picked up my 2007 350z Roadster in gun meat grey last Friday Hence the short hello. Wanted to spend as much time with my new toy introducing her to mile long straights of Milton Keynes and the winding Buckinghamshire country side roads, just a shame the weather was a bit to cold for the roof down. But this Is my first Japanese sports car having had a number of Audi’s VW’s & a couple of Yank Tanks in the form of Chevy Camaro’s, but so far I am loving the Z just need to get a new exhaust to get a bit more noise from her. And thanks all for the warm welcome!

Hi Again, Yep I agree that was a bit short, I picked up my 2007 350z Roadster in gun meat grey last Friday Hence the short hello. Wanted to spend as much time with my new toy introducing her to mile long straights of Milton Keynes and the winding Buckinghamshire country side roads, just a shame the weather was a bit to cold for the roof down. But this Is my first Japanese sports car having had a number of Audi’s VW’s & a couple of Yank Tanks in the form of Chevy Camaro’s, but so far I am loving the Z just need to get a new exhaust to get a bit more noise from her. And thanks all for the warm welcome!

It isn't this roadster by chance...?

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=42852

and a few pics of your new pride and joy would be nice :thumbs: