Y pipe - noise question

jollyranchers

I think I am correct in saying that the stock Y pipe on 06 cars and above are as good as you get, therefore you wont notice any gains with a non oem one. Stick with the OEM and fit HFC, as to the noise levels I dont know.

Would have thought though it will be louder. :shrug:

As I said, a pop charger will give you an increase in noise.. :thumbs:

I think I am correct in saying that the stock Y pipe on 06 cars and above are as good as you get, therefore you wont notice any gains with a non oem one. Stick with the OEM and fit HFC, as to the noise levels I dont know.

Would have thought though it will be louder. :shrug:

As I said, a pop charger will give you an increase in noise.. :thumbs:

I took gains from my Motordyne XYZ pipe :snack:

I think I am correct in saying that the stock Y pipe on 06 cars and above are as good as you get, therefore you wont notice any gains with a non oem one

HR Y pipe is larger than a DE or Uprev car late 07 onwards , but a "good quality" Y pipe will flow lot more than any stock OEM Y pipe.

Mark

I think I am correct in saying that the stock Y pipe on 06 cars and above are as good as you get, therefore you wont notice any gains with a non oem one

HR Y pipe is larger than a DE or Uprev car late 07 onwards , but a "good quality" Y pipe will flow lot more than any stock OEM Y pipe.

Mark

Mark, Thanks for having a look at my car on Saturday... :thumbs:

Mark

Suggestion's on whats a good quality y-pipe ?