Locking wheel nuts..

rancer

Well I've pretty much turned the car upside down and theres no sign of the locking wheel nut key.. is there some secret storage cubby hold im not aware of where they are normally kept? I don't think the last owner did any DIY work so they are probably left wherever the normally are. I've checked all the inside storage spaces I can find and the rear near the spacesaver too :(

Just text the guy I bought the car off to see if he has them, but im assuming the worst.

Has anyone else had this problem? and if so how did you get them off? I have a set of bolt removers that will probably do the job unless there is an easier way?

Do the dealers have master keys? and what would be the price?

Lastly - any links to tell me what size replacements to get? OEM or a set of McGards?

some times they caqn end up under the passenger seat. or down where the tyre change tools are. or in the glove boxes behind the passenger seat.

but if that all fails then a new key will be required and as ekona pointed out, its not a ball breaker of a cost.