nismo v2 pics?

dan112

Lovely looking car mate! Bumper looks awesome, definatly the one I want but really unsure how it will look with the rest just standard?

might just order one tonight and get sideskirts at a later date is yours a genuine one or a copy?

Nice i reckon a genuine one is out my price range though. are the copys any good i know you get what you pay for but im on a budget at the mo, and any recomeded places to order it as im hoping to order it tonight dont know where to look though :shrug:

Rest is standard, cept a lick of paint on the wheels. Apologies for the photo's, I'm crap, what can I say? :blush:

n2front2.jpg

n2front.jpg

Have been debating for a while about skirts & spats or maybe just the OEM splashguards, but no decision yet, and no rush really either! (Mainly because I'm bloody skint, Insurance + 4 new tyres = 2 less meals per week! :lol: )

no side reflectors? didnt realise that. personally not to my taste. So is mine a v1 then?

Correct, no side reflectors, cleans the lines up for me. But that is the design difference between the two - yours looks to be the V1 if it is the one in your sig :)

I ordered one lastnight hopefully get it Wednesday so ill put up some pics of how it fits,

Steady Zeddy love your car that's the look I'm after, is it lowered?.

I guess you just disconnect the headlight washes? Is the bumper easy to remove?

Cheers Dan.

........Steady Zeddy love your car that's the look I'm after, is it lowered?.

I guess you just disconnect the headlight washes? Is the bumper easy to remove?..

Zed is lowered on Tein coilovers. Yep you loose the headlight washers - not a big job.

The bumper is easy to remove - theres a few walkthroughs on the web but won't you need to get it to a bodyshop for spraying in any case?

That CF lipped Nismo V2 copy looks fantastic - but the V2 is quite a low bumper esp when running on lowered suspension - I'd imagine it'd be tough keeping it in one piece.

I still have my V2 copy sitting in the shed along with those canards - I prefer the Amuse I have on at the minute though its not as clean a look as the V2.

yeah gotta get it in to body shop but was gonna see how good the fit was probly wont bother now though, have no idea how much its going to cost to be sprayed and fitted :shrug:.

Are you gonna sell it then? or keeping it incase you wanna change back?

Sorry guys, I know steady's v2, which still looks awesome, but just wondering where you other guys have sourced your v2's with carbon lips from?

Please don't say sarah now that she's stopped importing the v2 shine replicas :p I don't think epracing do one with the carbon lip and I think another certain notorious place I should steer clear of.

And so you know, the V2 is actually no lower than a standard front bumper (exactly the same depth). However it does curve out to create the lip on the V2 whereas the standard bumper curves under the car. So speed bumps etc should be fine if they are now, unless they are downhill :lol::)

And so you know, the V2 is actually no lower than a standard front bumper (exactly the same depth). However it does curve out to create the lip on the V2 whereas the standard bumper curves under the car. So speed bumps etc should be fine if they are now, unless they are downhill :lol::)

Very surprised to hear this if true as my V2 regularly rubbed off the road and multistorey car parks were def no go areas.

The V1 I had on my previous Zed was better in this regard though I suppose the Tein coilovers I have on the present Zed aren't helping much with the ground clearance.

Anyone else with the V2 have clearance issues over the standard bumper?