Satin finish for Doogyrev

glrnet

Really didn't like the chrome grille trim I originally put on in the early days, since then I've replaced all the Nissan badges with satin finish Z badges. I finally found this satin edge trim and have replaced the chrome on the grille. Jim said he wanted to see it so here it is. :)

Hi Vik,

Yes no probs, I'll check my photos and if I haven't got one I'll take some tomorrow and post them up for you. :)

Graham - can you do me a favour too please? Let me see the satin badges against Azure? I've never got round to taking the burger off the back and I can't choose which finish to go for :shrug:

Graham - can you do me a favour too please? Let me see the satin badges against Azure? I've never got round to taking the burger off the back and I can't choose which finish to go for :shrug:

I have the Satin badges on an Azure, I will let graham post the pics as its his thread.... even though he blatantly copied me :p

To give you an idea, they match perfectly the 350z badge on the back of the car :thumbs: chrome ones are too shiny imo and black is :yuck:

I have the Satin badges on an Azure, I will let graham post the pics as its his thread.... even though he blatantly copied me :p

To give you an idea, they match perfectly the 350z badge on the back of the car :thumbs: chrome ones are too shiny imo and black is :yuck:

The Satin ones are the best B)

Well thank you Dave, ever the gentleman :lol::p

I had Satin on before I changed the front bumper and put a Tommy Kaira badge on the back. It looked good I thought. Same as the door handles.