Anyone interested in a Scottish meet?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 different hand held ECU code checker devices, neither of which likes talking with my (import) Z's ECU. Would anyone with a UK model like to volunteer to let me try and plug these into their car on the day to see wether its just cause mine's an import, or if these devices are no use for the Z at all?

Cheers!

Chris

I have 2 different hand held ECU code checker devices, neither of which likes talking with my (import) Z's ECU. Would anyone with a UK model like to volunteer to let me try and plug these into their car on the day to see wether its just cause mine's an import, or if these devices are no use for the Z at all?

Cheers!

Chris

Don't know anything about these - are they just reader's or can they do updates ?

Basically, if you guarantee there's no possibility of them doing any damage, then you're welcome to use mine.

Gus

ps Funky, can you bring along a set of vent trims - I may want to buy, but would like to see your's in the flesh first.

Chris,

I bought a set of stickers from the US to cover the ugly airbag warning signs on the back of the sunvisors. They looked ok but they have started to peel off. Do you guys do anything that would cover these better and stay on?

Good to meet you too Jim, and Chris as well - haven't fitted the vent trims yet, but they look good :thumbs:

Seeing Chris' car has given plenty of ideas for further mods - will possibly get myself a CF radiator cover panel, and also quite liked the CF strut cove :teeth:

Gus