Servicing in Leeds

RichIX

Hi Guys,

My car is just over 3 years old and only covered 16,200 miles (Weekend Car :drive1 )

Its had two services already;

P1

4637 Miles

P2

I take it the next service is a P3?

Does anyone know how much the next service will be and the best place to take it Dealer / RS Tuning?

I live in Leeds.

Thanks!

Thanks, do you know what work gets done on a P1?

Oil Change etc?

search is your friend

Thanks for your helpful comment, I did a search prior to creating the thread and all I could find was;

At 3 years or 27,000 miles (whichever sooner) P1 service (plus coolant change as extra service item at additional cost)

Oil Change etc?

search is your friend

Thanks for your helpful comment, I did a search prior to creating the thread and all I could find was;

At 3 years or 27,000 miles (whichever sooner) P1 service (plus coolant change as extra service item at additional cost)

Have a look at this ......... Hope it helps :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32921&p=489262&hilit=+service+schedule#p489262

Oil Change etc?

search is your friend

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32921&p=489262&hilit=+service+schedule#p489262

Thanks! :)

I booked it into Evans Halshaw Leeds apparently its due its P3 and is going to cost £189.00 for FULL service & MOT which I thought wasn't too bad...

Booked in for Monday so hopefully wont need anything doing although i suspect the brakes are on there way out :(

Oil Change etc?

search is your friend

Thanks! :)

I booked it into Evans Halshaw Leeds apparently its due its P3 and is going to cost £189.00 for FULL service & MOT which I thought wasn't too bad...

Booked in for Monday so hopefully wont need anything doing although i suspect the brakes are on there way out :(

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

Oh dear, are they that bad?

I had some warranty issues with my car that they sorted no problem...

Wont be letting them wash my car again though looked like someone had been at it with sandpaper instead of a sponge...

I know the price is very cheap I asked him twice if it was right and he confirmed it was for the full P3 as they where quite and needed some business?!

1. They know absolutely nothing about the car - didn't know what my car was at first?!?!

2. They cannot add up - I got 3 different bills last time and in the end as they were incapable of adding 4 numbers together, in the end I had to do it for them after telling them it was still incorrect

3. They never stick to the price quoted, try to tell you things are failing or have failed when they havent and generally are awkward and incompetant.

In fact the only good point is that the service desk girl is hot, but then again she is the person who can't add up.

I would rather take my car to to a gypsy community and have them work on it with claw hammers than go anywhere near Evans Halshaw again, but thats just my personal opinion.

If I were you I'd go to RS Tuning or Lockwood and Greenwood.

Dropped the car off this morning just had a phone call saying it may need new front pads 70% worn the quoted me... wait for it

SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY POUNDS for two new pads?!?!?!

No thanks, anyone know how much two front pads are supposed to cost?!