GT-S to go into limited production

Traktion

...Dont tease me like that!! Just spoke to my Stealer and he said it is highly unlikely at this moment in time! How old is that Auto Express report as it says "............buyers will pay £36000 when it goes on sale later this year"? There is only 3 months left in this one and we would know for certain by now if that was the case! Sounds like bolloc*s to me.

G

yeah what date was that info?

Don't forget what Novidem themselves have told me though...

"we are currently negotiating with a qualified company in the UK to be a subsidiary for Novidem High-tech Supercharger Systems in the UK.

We are looking for a suitable partner to further promote our supercharger systems as the response of media and testers to the Nissan UK project car GTS was phenomenal.

Please allow a little more time to come to a final solution and then we will be very glad to pass all the details to you – so you can directly talk to our future partner in the UK.

With best regards from Switzerland"

so let's do some maths: new GT costs what £28k? another £8k for the SC installation and factory warranty? not sure it's a good deal imo.

I have press access to Nissan UK and as yet they have NOT posted any anouncement. Personally, and sadly, I dont tihnk it will happen.

Updated to add that Nissan have not made ANY press release at al this month.

...so why are Auto Express gobbing off??!!! :thumbdown:

Honestly, No release by Nissan as yet. Ill be in the que (for an upgrade at least) but honestly doubt it. Last time I was a millbrook (couple of weeks ago) I was discussing this with Nissan and they were mentioning parts of the pack (insulation being one) POSSIBLY being available but his arse was still sore from the kicking he got for working on the project!

I got the magazine delivered this morning on subscription, so it's as up to date as magazine press gets.

EVO did say that Nissan are likely to release it as an upgrade kit at the least (or some such) too.

Perhaps Auto Express have someone on the inside letting them know? Who knows! :)

Ladies and Gentlemen Nissans First press release for the month has just landed on my Desk!

"FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

4 October 2006

A WINTER HOLIDAY FROM NISSAN

 Buy now, pay nothing until March 2007*

 £1000 customer saving on Micra Sport

 Free Birdviewâ„¢ sat nav on X-TRAIL Columbia

 Free Technology Pack on Pathfinder Sport

Nissan is offering its customers a holiday of up to six-months this autumn/winter – a payment holiday that is! Customers buying from a wide range of Nissan models, including the recently revised Micra range, NOTE and Pathfinder, before 15th December, can drive away in their new car without paying a single penny.

The Micra Initia and Sport models, which start from £8995 and £9495 (with the £1000 customer saving) respectively, are both available to drive away from the dealership without parting with a single penny. So too are the Urbis and Sport models in the Micra C+C range which are priced at £13,250 and £13,995.

The award winning NOTE, in S and SE grades, plus the X-TRAIL Columbia and the Pathfinder Sport are also available to buy now and pay later. So, plenty of cash to splash around in the pre-Christmas sales, or even a last minute winter holiday.

more…

A winter holiday from Nissan…2

Nissan’s generosity continues with complimentary DVD sat nav worth £1200 on the

X-TRAIL Columbia. The Columbia features a host of standard spec including sunroof, rear privacy glass, climate control air-conditioning, heated and electric leather seats and 17’' alloy wheels.

Pathfinder customers also get a free gift – a Technology Pack worth £2000 on the Sport grade. The Technology Pack features Nissan’s acclaimed DVD sat nav system, colour rear view parking camera, audio with MP3 compatibility, Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity with voice activation, cruise contol, Nissan’s Intelligent key, rain sensing wipers and auto headlamps.

ends…

Note to editors:

 Offers are valid until 15th December 2006

 Finance package on “Buy now Pay March 2007â€

I couldn't believe it the other day and there was a Micra C+C in PINK for £14995 :scare::scare::scare:

I've seen one of them kicking around Bolton, awful absolutely awful. Must have been thought up by the same person who came up with the yellow :p

I couldn't believe it the other day and there was a Micra C+C in PINK for £14995 :scare::scare::scare:

I've seen one of them kicking around Bolton, awful absolutely awful. Must have been thought up by the same person who came up with the yellow :p

£15k is zed money :scare:

£15k is zed money :scare:

Quite true mate

Awwww but it's for charity fellas. They started with 100 pink ones and when they sold out they built another 175.

http://www.breakthrough.org.uk/you_can_help/companies_and_employees/our_partners/nissan.html

There was one at my local dealers a few weeks ago, I looked and was very nearly blinded. :scare: It's not a colour I could live with - even if it was free. :D;)