For Sale threads not showing in unread posts

Ian

Noticed this happening for a while & I keep missing replies to my threads.

It seems that if I check the thread after someone has posted (but they're post hasn't been approved) then it never shows up on my unread posts :dry:

I edited my for sale post last night at 22.43 & the last post on there was from FakeIndian but its showing now that Bockaaark replied to it at 22.16 but it never showed up when I clicked on 'view unread' this morning :wacko:

I think its because any posts have to be given the nod by a mod, not sure they can set it so its just the original post it has to be all the thread... so in theory someone can reply in the thread but you can recieve a PM and sell the item before you see their offer in the thread. I always PM someone now if I want something, maybe all for sale threads should be allowed then locked and everything can be done via PM, but then the more paranoid would get :rant: cant win really... :shrug:

I think its because any posts have to be given the nod by a mod, not sure they can set it so its just the original post it has to be all the thread... so in theory someone can reply in the thread but you can recieve a PM and sell the item before you see their offer in the thread. I always PM someone now if I want something, maybe all for sale threads should be allowed then locked and everything can be done via PM, but then the more paranoid would get :rant: cant win really... :shrug:

Thats not my point though