Very quick answer needed - Falken 912s ok??

Bradders

I have these on the back of my Zed after the tyre placed cocked up,and it was late on a friday,and was going on a long trip the next day,and the stones were past the wear markers.

Iv had no issues with them,in the wet or dry,and iv driven through some pretty crap weather. If i had had a choice,i would have waited for the 452's,but didnt and had to go with these,had no big moments with them on. I dont drive at 10/10ths though,as i know that im not skilled yet.

Thanks guys for responding so quickly, much appreciated. What a forum!! :#1:

I've told my tyre guy to get me a price for the 452 instead now. If he can't do 'em I'll get Camskill to deliver 'em. Wanted him to do them as he was gonna do me a good price on a laser alignment.

Anyway just got the missus a new Blackberry, so maybe I'll have accrued enough brownie points to get some Vreds Sessantas ;)

Cheers,

Bradders.

I witnessed a Zed doing a 180 in front of me wearing 912s on the back...... avoid!

thats some eyesight to spot the tyre make and brand while it was doing a 180!

It was on a wales outing and there were quite a number of people sit either in their windscreen or their rear view mirror.

• 2 weeks later...

Update -Popped a set of 452s on all-round. Very pleased with price. They were a bit slipping to start with. Release stuff I assume. Think they are going to be great. Much less jarring than Bridgestones over bumps and more feel back through wheel.

Going back next week for a full laser alignment. Missus would't let me do doughnuts to finish off the Bridgestones :thumbdown:

Bradders.

Update -Popped a set of 452s on all-round. Very pleased with price. They were a bit slipping to start with. Release stuff I assume. Think they are going to be great. Much less jarring than Bridgestones over bumps and more feel back through wheel.

Going back next week for a full laser alignment. Missus would't let me do doughnuts to finish off the Bridgestones :thumbdown:

Bradders.

Doughnuts are not good & hurt the car :bangin:

:innocent: