4.08 gears,

andlid

Definately a very good mod Anders as the diff is out :thumbs:

However i will stick with the 3.9 final drive which still gives about 10% acceleration per gear and still retain decent topspeed ;) .

+1. debating with the idea.... :blush:

Greekman, I am surprised you did not change your final drive when you got the LSD :shrug:

But everything else was spot on and your handling must be something else i suspect as mine if really good but could be improved with bushing and LSD B)

You got the best balance modded zed here IMO :thumbs:

depends how often you use the top speed of the car V the acceleration.

in my opinion for road or track use it was a no brainer... i dont ever drive on autobahns or have any intention of driving past 140ish on a road i dont know....

Hi Steve :thumbs: how is it going? i was away for a bit and missed your races ;) Is the championship over? did you win or improve on the GC?

i agree with you that for a track car the 4.08 is perfect but we are not as lucky as you are :p Also the lower the ratio the more aggressive you have to go so there is a fuel consumption penalty :D

Andy are you sure about dropping the FD ratio? If your looking at FI in the future then this will be a big no no mate. I'm looking for 3.3 fd! Lol. If your gonna stick with NA the 3.9 is a better set up than the 4.08 unless you have the HR engine mate.

Andy are you sure about dropping the FD ratio? If your looking at FI in the future then this will be a big no no mate. I'm looking for 3.3 fd! Lol. If your gonna stick with NA the 3.9 is a better set up than the 4.08 unless you have the HR engine mate.

ill worry about that when it gets to the time :-) not planning a full FI build to start off anyway. Not surprised your looking for a 3.3! LOL

BTW not sure about anything these days! Ha ha

Definately a very good mod Anders as the diff is out :thumbs:

However i will stick with the 3.9 final drive which still gives about 10% acceleration per gear and still retain decent topspeed ;) .

+1. debating with the idea.... :blush:

Greekman, I am surprised you did not change your final drive when you got the LSD :shrug:

But everything else was spot on and your handling must be something else i suspect as mine if really good but could be improved with bushing and LSD B)

You got the best balance modded zed here IMO :thumbs:

thanks m8 :teeth:

Zed is looking good and goes even better...well with rays on anyway...

handling and exit of corners are in a different league now...and braking too.

havent finished modding it yet. looking into the bride catalogue as we speak and from next year it will have a pair of snail shells under the bonnet ;):teeth:

thats why i didnt look into the 3.9 final drive.

plus i tend to drive on the autobahn every now and then :blush:

paddy m8 :p

4.08 may be a bit too much for around town. think of fuel consumption and a million gear changes. then again why not try both and give us some feedback??? ;):lol:

I got mine from the states, as for which is better I can only go from my experience and the recommendations from a lot of others racing zeds, fuel consumption isn't something that would factor into this unless it was a daily driver, the 20mpg it does as standard is hardly good.

Championship was going ok mr gt4 we were 2nd then Toyo put prices up from 500 ish to 1200 for a set so I switched to slicks, car has gone under a lot of modification since to cope with the increase in grip