Ahoy-hoy

Hello one and all, new member alert :yahoo:

Not got a 350z at the moment, been looking for one for some time and have come here for some buying advice and the community etc.

What is my current car I hear you cry? Prepare to gasp in awe as I announce I am the proud owner on a '93 Nissan Primera 2.0SLX. I have owned it for 10 years and it has done me really well, I am a Nissan fan but desperately want to have some fun. Time is ticking as my girlfriend is about to move in and then who knows what will happen ;)

Any suggestions where to start looking? Autotrader as normal and away I go? Should I avoid a Jap import for any reason? I like the idea of the tiptronic gearbox but dont like the idea of things that dont work properly (sat nav for example). Or am I worrying unnecessarily?

Anyway, I am off now. Got some urgent World of Warcraft'ing to do (yes I am one of THOSE people). Bye all, happy to be here and hope to get a Z soon.

Hello one and all, new member alert :yahoo:

Not got a 350z at the moment, been looking for one for some time and have come here for some buying advice and the community etc.

What is my current car I hear you cry? Prepare to gasp in awe as I announce I am the proud owner on a '93 Nissan Primera 2.0SLX. I have owned it for 10 years and it has done me really well, I am a Nissan fan but desperately want to have some fun. Time is ticking as my girlfriend is about to move in and then who knows what will happen ;)

Any suggestions where to start looking? Autotrader as normal and away I go? Should I avoid a Jap import for any reason? I like the idea of the tiptronic gearbox but dont like the idea of things that dont work properly (sat nav for example). Or am I worrying unnecessarily?

Anyway, I am off now. Got some urgent World of Warcraft'ing to do (yes I am one of THOSE people). Bye all, happy to be here and hope to get a Z soon.

:welcome: mate :thumbs:

Whats your budget?

bloody hell Sarnie , whats this the Spanish Inquisition?? :teeth:

Our main weapon is fear....fear and suprise. Ah, our TWO main weapons are......

From what I have seen, I am looking for a GT version as I like all the toys it comes with.

As for colour, I like the look of the orange/bronze like Lomoto here has, my second/third choices would be black or the blue.

I see too many silver cars (of all types) and too many silver 350z for sale to have any interest in that, and a mate has a gunmetal so I need something different.

Thanks for the prompt replies!!

welcome mate ,as you can see they are a friendly bunch on here, and sarnie seems to have to much time on his hands, i honestly think he replys to mails whilst driving between jobs !!!!! :drive1

hope you find the car your looking for

:welcome:

do you intend to modify the Z ? if so you might want to look at imports, build date past Novemeber 04 :) (and use the money you saved for some nice mods)

Tiptronic is a very nice box, and very reliable apparently. I drove one briefly and was quite impressed with it. I'd still go for a manual, but depends on your use of the Z really :teeth:

:welcome:

do you intend to modify the Z ? if so you might want to look at imports, build date past Novemeber 04 :) (and use the money you saved for some nice mods)

Tiptronic is a very nice box, and very reliable apparently. I drove one briefly and was quite impressed with it. I'd still go for a manual, but depends on your use of the Z really :teeth:

Not especially interested in modding. Yet....

Why Nov '04? Do these later cars have important revisions to them, or are you saying I should aim for that for the budget?