350z Air intake 06+

Wasso

Because it's a popular item I don't really want to be selling it with any preferential treatment to any of the members. The thing is some people aren't on here every day and miss out on the sale. I've been one of them. So to treat it in the fairest way I've posted to eBay. Not only that but I've started the bidding below it's recommended sale price.

That way everyone has a fair shot at the pie.

:clap:

Can't really see the obsession with these :shrug:

Come on dave. Its a black box! Hmmmmmm. :teeth:

I bet if I replaced yours with a random one you couldn't tell the difference :p

There are apparently slight gains. I couldn't tell you what they are but i know Mark at Abbry prefers them over aftermarket units. There is evidence from a dyno to justify it's purpose. I personally don't like them because they look boring.

There are apparently slight gains. I couldn't tell you what they are but i know Mark at Abbry prefers them over aftermarket units. There is evidence from a dyno to justify it's purpose. I personally don't like them because they look boring.

Yeah i've read all the blurb, at least you have gone for the sensible option with eBay :thumbs:

Could have been ugly :headhurt:

Ive got one now but whats ugly about it, i posted wanted,never got pm offering it at a price they wanted just a frenzy caused by members that had 1,i thought the point of the forum was a community,i offered £80 & ended up paying£100 that im happy paying,but posting its the fairest way it aint,there was only 1 wanted post,i never had 1 pm offering it to me.

:clap:

Can't really see the obsession with these :shrug:

Come on dave. Its a black box! Hmmmmmm. :teeth:

I bet if I replaced yours with a random one you couldn't tell the difference :p

if i swapped your missus out in the dark would you notice the performace difference ;)

i dont know how thats relevant :shrug:

Ive got one now but whats ugly about it, i posted wanted,never got pm offering it at a price they wanted just a frenzy caused by members that had 1,i thought the point of the forum was a community,i offered £80 & ended up paying£100 that im happy paying,but posting its the fairest way it aint,there was only 1 wanted post,i never had 1 pm offering it to me.

I informed you on your thread that I was selling one and that it will be posted on eBay for a fair sale. You clearly are not the only one looking for this and because of that I can't just PM you with a price. The reason for this is because after that post I received a PM from somebody I have met on the forum a couple of times. I could quite easily done a trade with that person. Therefore as there was more than one person interested the item should be posted on eBay so that everybody has a fair chance of purchasing said item.

My point is i was the only person posting wanted,the intrest was caused by my post,i expected my car to be in abbey next wk & wanted 1 by then,its a free market,you have every right how or to who you sell but instead of generating intrest in your upcoming sale in my post why not offer it to the forum first at the price you wanted :)

I quote from your thread, my post as follows

I have one I will post it on eBay next week to keep things fair.....

Once it's on I shall send the link to this thread....

Your thread was not used to generate sales. The intakes are far and few between, And as as result I taken the fairest option. But saying that, clearly people still get upset. :bang:

:yahoo::dance::yahoo::dance::yahoo:

Here comes the extra 3BHP!!!

:teeth:

Yes congrats to Fakeindian. The prize winner! And I would of thought you gained just a little more than that. You would do best to get dyno tests on this for all to see.