Photoshoot/Photoshop

Airro

Superb!! All except No1 for me - looks a little too cartoon for me.

But otherwise they are wicked.... If you don't mind me asking which camera and lense are you using for this sort of material?

And yes, did you have wet feet after parking in the lake!!

Superb!! All except No1 for me - looks a little too cartoon for me.

But otherwise they are wicked.... If you don't mind me asking which camera and lense are you using for this sort of material?

And yes, did you have wet feet after parking in the lake!!

yeah it is, kinda wanted to make it futuristic looking, i do have a more subtle version on my computer

i have a nikon d3000 with the 18-55mm lense that comes with it

im a total beginner so probably why i havent invested in any more lenses, mainly why im practicing first

everyone seems to be using canon, so not sure if to switch cameras aswell

nothing to split Nikon and Canon realy. Nikon glass is very nice / canon focus is faster. NOTE variation between are bugger all. The most important thing is which fits you best. I use canon and used a1D when pro - a while a go now - but now use a 40D which, franly is almost as good. There has been 7 yrs development between purchases here....

Have fun, tune yourself then your kit. As a good cover all collection of lenses:

10 - 22

35 - 104

70 - 200

Thats what I use. The 70 - 200 is a f2:8 full frame model so x by 1.4. Even bigger !! Good way to save cash on a 300f2:8 that :D

Did you HDR these shots ?

Interested to know settings n stuff.

Keep going, you have the eye :#1:

nothing to split Nikon and Canon realy. Nikon glass is very nice / canon focus is faster. NOTE variation between are bugger all. The most important thing is which fits you best. I use canon and used a1D when pro - a while a go now - but now use a 40D which, franly is almost as good. There has been 7 yrs development between purchases here....

Have fun, tune yourself then your kit. As a good cover all collection of lenses:

10 - 22

35 - 104

70 - 200

Thats what I use. The 70 - 200 is a f2:8 full frame model so x by 1.4. Even bigger !! Good way to save cash on a 300f2:8 that :D

Did you HDR these shots ?

Interested to know settings n stuff.

Keep going, you have the eye :#1:

that was very useful information

i am lookin to get better before purchasing my next lense, so will keep these in mind

none of these were hdr, i did try some, but wasn't too happy with the results

settings varied alot, i did set my exposure around +2 to +4 depending how i felt

i take it you're a pro?

how difficult is it to get into it as a job or is it more freelancing?

im in IT at the moment, so not the most fun of jobs lol

hmmm drifting into that pool with camera shots would look sweet! Very original mate :thumbs:

hah yeah that would look really

definately need some help with that, driver and camera skills lol

you should try it, will be lookin out for your next drift photos :thumbs:

the second black and white shot one is the best imo, the first black and white one is a bit too dark near the top of it, as for the colour ones... some have have too much lens flare in them for my liking and i think the building/lights are a little bit too distracting in the colour ones compared to the black and white :).

Used to be pro. Did freelancing for a couple of years. Worked for a few mags, BSH Hog Dog - bikes, Monster - music MCN etc etc. Some stuff in library's etc. Tough. Bloody tough. I quit after a while. truth is I am a better photographer than a salesman. Had soooooo much fun though. The people I met and places I went. better than any salary: F1 Williams Launch day at Silverstone. Chatting away to a sCHUMACHER. sAT ON THE STEPS OF FIRST AID VAN WITH tROY CORSER LAUGHING ABOut binning it that morning. OOPS. Caps stuck on. Sorry...

Drinking beer with the guys in Deep Purple.......Holding up the bar with Frank Marino. Nearly put Glenn Hughes on hia ass.......Chatting to Tony Iommi........ I kept all my passes to remind me.

I am a production manager now in a juice factory.

Bored

Bloody

Sensless.

got a Zed = Happy :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...