Canvas Printing Group Buy Offer!

djrm

RMedialogocopy.jpg

Hi everyone!

Some of you will know that I have just signed up as a Trader on the Forum specializing in Canvas Printing.

You can find the main thread for this here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=155

I would also like to offer members a group buy option. I have stated the conditions of this below.

I will run the group buy indefinitely and it will allow members the following discounts:

5 orders - 10% off per customer

10 orders - 15% off per customer

15 orders - 20% off per customer

20+ orders - 25% off per customer

The % discount will be taken off of the list price for the print you order (shown below).

Delivery per customer will vary from £4.99 for small, single orders to £9.99 for larger and/or multiple prints.

I fully guarantee my work and proofs will always be sent out before the print is posted to ensure customer satisfaction.

If the prints are lost or damaged in transit, they will be re-printed at no cost to the customer and re posted.

These are the prices (per print)

CanvasPricesRMedia_WEB-1.jpg

The "Buy One Get One Half Price" offer still applies to this group buy, but only if 1 customer orders multiple prints.

This group buy is aimed at car related photos only, if anyone has anything else they wanted printed, PM me ;)

Thanks for reading and if anyone has any questions at all - just drop me a PM!!

Cheers guys,

Ryan :)

INTEREST SO FAR:

BEAVIS

TARMAC

MORGS

MARTINMAC

BIGGY

Ryan is a top bloke, can't vouch for the quality of his work..... yet..... but if it as good as his customer service it will be stunning.

Ryan, sorry for the odd (30) PM over the last couple of days, you have the patience of a saint :blush:

Hehe thanks for the ace review ;)

I have all the time in the world when it comes to getting an order correct ;)

I look forward to getting it printed and mounted! B)

Definite interest for at least one.

If I order 2 prints, does that count as 2 orders towards the group buy or just one?

It would count as 2 ;) The GB is per print, not per customer... Should help us reach our deals sooner :)

Ryan B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am working flat out to get the subject matter looking good enough mate, have a look over the wall. :lol:

Over the wall?? Where you working? lol...

About 200 yds from the Lobster Smack heading west. :thumbs:

Oh really! Doing what? I'm sure there's a building site down there right??

Recieved my four pics this morning :)

Great service, great pictures :thumbs:

Really happy with the work and price, definately recommend and will definately be buying more in the future

Thanks Ryan - Top man :clap:

Woohoo! :yahoo:

Glad to hear it! I am always a bit worried when posting canvas's but they usually seem to arrive alright!

Thanks again for your business :)

Ryan

If anyone else is after canvas's done, we are currently in the 10% off bracket for the group buy and that coupled with the Buy on get one half price offer really does make them very cheap ;)

Thanks again to everyone who is interested :)

Ryan B)