Overnight Parts From...

geoff-r

Well maybe not but I want to start having a little fiddle with the 370. My only problem is the massive lack of importers in this country. Great if you have any other Jap car but the Z34 is over looked massively! Looking around the370z.com has got me thinking and there are a few parts I would love to buy from the states but I'm just not sure on the huge shipping costs, being stung on import duty and the possibility of parts being broken in transit. Are there any importers in the UK or should I go direct to the US? I've seen some of the products Evo-R has for sale and would love to buy some but I'm wary of buying from someone all those miles away!

Thinking of getting the EVO-R fang cover myself in a month or so along with the Fujimura CF bumper cover from Japan.

The duty and VAT for you guys is a bit of s stinger, although I guess this just be added into the price even if there was a UK supplier?

I reckon it'll be well wrapped though and should survive the post just fine.

Ive ordered from Evo R and like Ian said above well packed and well priced.

Geoff check out http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart ... =370Z&UID=

Ive used these guys for my Kinetix HFC's and also my Ichiba Y pipe both where a bargin posted to me compared to UK prices and only got hit with a max of £19 for import taxes and duties on them. :)

Get onto My350z and search Mike@CZP ... thats who I go through, he'll sort you out with everything :)

Chris

Ive ordered from Evo R and like Ian said above well packed and well priced.

Geoff check out http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart ... =370Z&UID=

Ive used these guys for my Kinetix HFC's and also my Ichiba Y pipe both where a bargin posted to me compared to UK prices and only got hit with a max of £19 for import taxes and duties on them. :)

Get onto My350z and search Mike@CZP ... thats who I go through, he'll sort you out with everything :)

Chris

Cheers mate, I'll have a look into this as well then :thumbs:

Haydn I know people should import it but there is a slight problem, the 370 isn't as popular over here as it is in the US, really it's not that profitable for anyone to do :(

• 3 weeks later...
Haydn I know people should import it but there is a slight problem, the 370 isn't as popular over here as it is in the US, really it's not that profitable for anyone to do :(

I've got a 350! :doh:

Get it straight from Stillen. You wont get it cheaper or faster from anyone else ;)