New Reg Plates

spursmaddave

was searching for removing the plates n came across this! dont suppose any1 has a pic of the bumper with the plate removed, showing how big the holes are that are left? ive just bought a jap style plate but didnt think of the hastle with removing the old one! :blush:

bumper.jpg?t=1289084313

After getting stopped a few times due to spacing private plates the best thing i found was get a legal plate made and cut the sides down to a cm or so from the sides of the first and last letters, transforms the looks without getting pulled over (works best on plates with only a few numbers & letters like yours).

After getting stopped a few times due to spacing private plates the best thing i found was get a legal plate made and cut the sides down to a cm or so from the sides of the first and last letters, transforms the looks without getting pulled over (works best on plates with only a few numbers & letters like yours).

Unless you are me! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But that's a whole other saga!

was searching for removing the plates n came across this! dont suppose any1 has a pic of the bumper with the plate removed, showing how big the holes are that are left? ive just bought a jap style plate but didnt think of the hastle with removing the old one! :blush:

bumper.jpg?t=1289084313

:thumbs: thanks m8! gonna take the bumper off to change side lights and respray the reflectors and fit new plate tomo, lol id be lost without this forum! every1 is really helpfull as oppose to other forums ive used in the past! :thumbs:

I got mine from fancyplates.com

I put the web address in as bottom line text and they made this!

plate.jpg

the pic doesn't show it well but the Z is actually metalic silver and just like the real Z logo. I was expecting just plain text, but this turned up without asking. Don't know if that would happen again though.