Farewell zed

Shaun1982

Glad you finally got it sold, if you see what I mean.... :byebye:

I think you should be glad you had a chance to have such a nice car BEFORE you had to settle down etc, most of us have to wait till the nest is empty before we start to enjoy ourselves :drive1

All the best for the future :thumbs:

Cheers mate, I know what you, I had to get rid but didn't want too lol. Spoke to the guy earlier & he's very impressed with it. I did tell him about here & about nurrish's nav units so maybe hel be along.

Tryin to get myself another mk4 golf but I've only really got £1500 ish lol

+1, you'll be back buddy :)

I think you should be glad you had a chance to have such a nice car BEFORE you had to settle down etc, most of us have to wait till the nest is empty before we start to enjoy ourselves :drive1

Cheers mate, I know what you, I had to get rid but didn't want too lol. Spoke to the guy earlier & he's very impressed with it. I did tell him about here & about nurrish's nav units so maybe hel be along.

Tryin to get myself another mk4 golf but I've only really got £1500 ish lol

Well a golf is not too bad, I bet you wont be rushing round ASDA worrying cos its in the car park like I do with the Zed, I am a demon with a trolley...lol

• 2 weeks later...