Zed's in winter

jimgallaher

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets hope that we don't get any snow this year eh?

Fingers and toes crossed!! :thumbs: Otherwise i might invest in some snow socks

I'm still looking for a sub 1k 4x4. not too worried about the snow cause i can work from home whenever i feel like it but want to do some offroading and it means i can be more mobile when it floods.

this is exactly what i was worried about rwd in snow and ice considering i have never driven a rwd car before and my derv ibiza was bad enough last year on 18's, thankfully reading about this snow sock things has made me feel a bit more confident about when i get my zed in a month or so :).

Tbh I've never tried them but if your scared of the snow shell out on some winter tyres. :thumbs:

this is exactly what i was worried about rwd in snow and ice considering i have never driven a rwd car before and my derv ibiza was bad enough last year on 18's, thankfully reading about this snow sock things has made me feel a bit more confident about when i get my zed in a month or so :).

I've used my Z through the last 3 winters without every getting stuck...lots of side ways action at 15mph though :p I always found getting out of the drive the hardest, most main roads are usually clear, though a couple of years back no one bothered to grit the roads in hospital grounds....Ambulances are defintaly not designed to drift :headhurt: