ESP question.

Vale

question is simple. no need for faffing!

why he wants it off is his problem and nobody else's i think.

everybody has his own limits but car manufactures play it on the safe side. we all modify our cars in any way we pretty much like but we dont necessarily make them safer to drive!!!

ie.

-how many of us have ridiculously wide wheels? then again we get heavy rain most days of the year.

-how many of us have nankangs and falkens on? they are proven to be bad/average in the wet.

we can all post but when smbd asks a question asks a question. he doesnt and shouldnt be preached about safety, driving skills and the lot.

one point is that the ESP may come on way before the cars limit making the drive from uncomfortable to very snappy. needless to say that sometimes it can be dangerous, entering a roundabout from stand still if it starts kicking in and you are just stood there looking at the approaching polish lorry on the right!!!

ie

-after i had my lsd fitted the ESP HAS to be off. once off its obvious that the car is not going anywhere at all.

-use wrong rolling radious on the wheels and the same happens.

now to the point.

i dont know how you could possibly do it Vale. But give RS tuning in Leeds a buzz and Paul (i think its Paul) will tell you if it can be done. Plus its just a 45min drive there

dont think of going for the racelogic cos then the procedure is turn engine on -> press ESP button off -> wait for racelogic to boot -> turn round button a million times till it passes 25% and gives you the option turn ESP off -> press down round button. Bloody nightmare :lol:

ps if you do it a friday avo let me know and we ll go there together as i wanna put my car on the dyno again ;)

oh i wont reply on anybody's opinions! :surrender:

Christos, THANKYOU for that, logic and help all in one post. wish you saw it earlier ,mate.

I will let you know about a leeds run later, you have just instilled faith in me that there are people out there who offer help rather then, well lets leave it there ay ;)

Thanks again matey :thumbs:

question is simple. no need for faffing!

why he wants it off is his problem and nobody else's i think.

everybody has his own limits but car manufactures play it on the safe side. we all modify our cars in any way we pretty much like but we dont necessarily make them safer to drive!!!

ie.

-how many of us have ridiculously wide wheels? then again we get heavy rain most days of the year.

-how many of us have nankangs and falkens on? they are proven to be bad/average in the wet.

we can all post but when smbd asks a question asks a question. he doesnt and shouldnt be preached about safety, driving skills and the lot.

one point is that the ESP may come on way before the cars limit making the drive from uncomfortable to very snappy. needless to say that sometimes it can be dangerous, entering a roundabout from stand still if it starts kicking in and you are just stood there looking at the approaching polish lorry on the right!!!

ie

-after i had my lsd fitted the ESP HAS to be off. once off its obvious that the car is not going anywhere at all.

-use wrong rolling radious on the wheels and the same happens.

now to the point.

i dont know how you could possibly do it Vale. But give RS tuning in Leeds a buzz and Paul (i think its Paul) will tell you if it can be done. Plus its just a 45min drive there

dont think of going for the racelogic cos then the procedure is turn engine on -> press ESP button off -> wait for racelogic to boot -> turn round button a million times till it passes 25% and gives you the option turn ESP off -> press down round button. Bloody nightmare :lol:

ps if you do it a friday avo let me know and we ll go there together as i wanna put my car on the dyno again ;)

oh i wont reply on anybody's opinions! :surrender:

Crept back in(wearing hard hat) :yahoo: Great post :thumbs:

Christos, THANKYOU for that, logic and help all in one post. wish you saw it earlier ,mate.

I will let you know about a leeds run later, you have just instilled faith in me that there are people out there who offer help rather then, well lets leave it there ay ;)

Thanks again matey :thumbs:

i wont reply to your opinion about my post either :p:p:p

but for a leeds run let me know...and if you can get the night off :p we may have an 'incident' at the garage and have to stay over for the night ;):drunk::lol:

it is now the "laugh a minute chris's's''s's's" and "stigszagura" have done one lol lol lol guess i can cross them of the xmax card list :yahoo:

oh... hang on, hes back. lol lol sorry zugarze, your first post was more a statement rather then curiosity buddy ;)

guess i can cross them of the xmax card list :yahoo:

Shame, cos you were never on mine, so would not need to cross you off :yahoo:

Although i am :cloud9: that I made it on yours, and feel honoured to have been removed, Phew, i wont have too return one too you and waste a stamp. :clap:

i think you really want to be my friend zugamuffin, you have posted countless times and not once offered an idea or answer to the question, only instead you offer me attention on a more personal level lol , so its i who is touched :thumbs:

PM me if you want, im not shy lol lol lol

Seriously though, give it up now. make room for more ideas from others.

You can now have your last word now, i will let you ;)

Thanks for your valued input zuzgy

Dont do footie either, im a Moto GP and boxing guy myself matey