Envy Valeting

More Envy Valeting protection detailing on the Isle of Man

Needs a good clean...

DSC04852.jpg

DSC04853.jpg

DSC04854.jpg

DSC04855.jpg

DSC04856.jpg

Cleaned via the usual method. Wheels with Envy Brushes and Espuma Revolution @ 10:1, foamed with Bubbly Jubbly. Shuts etc cleaned with G202, rinsed and washed with Espuma Astro and the two bucket method.

Dried off the de-tarred with Espuma TGB.

DSC04857.jpg

Clayed with CG blue clay, then paint cleansed with Dodo Lime Prime lite via the PC.

Waxed with a current favorite

DSC04858.jpg

Wax allowed to cure whilst I dressed the tyres with Espuma RD50, polished the tail pipes, glass, interior Swissvax'd.

DSC04859.jpg

Afters, only 2 as the camera was playing up I'm sorry to say..

DSC04860.jpg

DSC04861.jpg

and a little Seat from the day after. Process the same as above

DSC04865.jpg

Best wishes

Tim

Look great :)

Quick question - the close up shot of the panel with the streaks, is that the remains of tar spots after the Espuma TGB? I normally just wash and go straight for the clay bar to remove the tar. Does this stuff loosen it before the clay bar?

Cheers,

Chris

Look great :)

Quick question - the close up shot of the panel with the streaks, is that the remains of tar spots after the Espuma TGB? I normally just wash and go straight for the clay bar to remove the tar. Does this stuff loosen it before the clay bar?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris, thats a shot of the panel as the TGB does its stuff. I spray it on, wait a minute or 2 and wipe with a clean MF and its gone.

On cars with a LOT of tar its far faster (and cheaper) to remove the tar with a product rather than ruin an expensive clay bar.

I then clay after to get the bonded contaminants off.

Best wishes

Tim

Cheers Tim.

That's impressive stuff. I have used stuff like Autoglym Bug and Tar Remover in the past but I have never seen it dissolve the tar to that extent.

As you say though it's probably very only very badly tarred examples - don't think I would let the Zed get in that state! (let alone a Continental GT :scare: some people have more money than sense!!!!!)