Winter has arrived!

Stew

I love the idea of being able to access everything on my computer at home!

VPN's are my friends, haha.

Im looking forward to it, i will be getting the Zed, what a way to ease into it though, the worst weather months in the year and i get a powerful RWD sports car, haha.

Sometimes i dont think i have a brain

Must admit I'm interested/worried about how the Z will handle on snow. Living in Switzerland I ain't really going to be able to avoid it. Only driven FWD cars on snow before so I'll be taking it easy!

It's not going to be a cheap winter either.... :wacko: 4 new winter tyres for the rays and then if all goes to plan, Kahn RS-V 2 piece alloys for next summer :) Roll on next summer!

Must admit I'm interested/worried about how the Z will handle on snow. Living in Switzerland I ain't really going to be able to avoid it. Only driven FWD cars on snow before so I'll be taking it easy!

It's not going to be a cheap winter either.... :wacko: 4 new winter tyres for the rays and then if all goes to plan, Kahn RS-V 2 piece alloys for next summer :) Roll on next summer!

B)

you lads are really brave taking the Zed out in icy conditions :scare:

Some have no choice!

get a couple of hundred quid banger to see you through the worst weather , better than banging up the Zed? :thumbs:

Managed last year (Famous last words) :D

Mild Winter ;)

you lads are really brave taking the Zed out in icy conditions :scare:

Some have no choice!

get a couple of hundred quid banger to see you through the worst weather , better than banging up the Zed? :thumbs:

Managed last year (Famous last words) :D

Mild Winter ;)

True :scare:

Thanks for the offer Tim, I'll let you keep your Sunset JDM zed :p