throttle controler

carlton x

my throttle controler broke ,and i want to get a new one saw them on e bay but want to get 1 from the uk dne a search :bang: any ideas were i could get 1 from thanx

How did it break??

dont know it was working fine for a few weeks,

(had it off a member on here) and on sunday i was driving and eml came on and esp came on and i lost power! so i unpluged it and the car was fine but eml light is still on so im trying to reset ecu at the mo

A
so how do you know the controller is actually faulty - sounds more like it just triggered a fault on your car. if that's the case you might shell out for a new controller only to have the same issue?

Have you pulled the code to see what is wrong?

+1

good point , iv reset ecu and no eml now but i mite try the controller again just to make sure

you do it by pressing down the pedal, pretty much same as resetting but counting the flashes before clearing. the code wont be there now its cleared. Try setting up the controller again, if it works then great and if not and the warning light comes back on then pull the code so that you know the cause.

you do it by pressing down the pedal, pretty much same as resetting but counting the flashes before clearing. the code wont be there now its cleared. Try setting up the controller again, if it works then great and if not and the warning light comes back on then pull the code so that you know the cause.

thanx il try that

thanx il try that

just re installed throttle controller and it seems to all work fine ,thanx guys for all the info,

thanx il try that

just re installed throttle controller and it seems to all work fine ,thanx guys for all the info,

when/if it happens again pull the codes before you reset..