SAT NAV - hitting "I Agree" every time

shunter

Guys - does anyone know if there's a way to override the need to agree to the Sat Nav terms every time I start the car?

It's a 2006 Sat Nav with 08 DVD. Every time I start the car I need to press enter to agree to the terms and conditions of using the Sat Nav. Is this a fault, or a feature? :doh:

Cheers for any help!

You can get a module in the States that does this. Dont know if it works with the UK cars, but they do have them. Its just a relay that senses when the sat nav starts and "presses" the button :thumbs:

Dont think there is one for the 370z yet though. I dont mind in the 370z as you can use the Enter button on the steering wheel

hmmm hoped there was a combo of buttons or something that would unlock the need to keep agreeing. It doesn't hugely bother me, but more worried constant pressing of the little joystick enter button could wear it out. I remember the old Sony Ericsson mobiles, the joystick enter buttons broke all the time (might just be my fat thumbs)

You can get a module in the States that does this. Dont know if it works with the UK cars, but they do have them. Its just a relay that senses when the sat nav starts and "presses" the button :thumbs:

Dont think there is one for the 370z yet though. I dont mind in the 370z as you can use the Enter button on the steering wheel

Nice one Chris, I didn't know that!