TOASTED! WELL AND TRUELY!!

D4V3 GT4

.......I NEED MORE POWER, CHEWED UP AND SPAT OUT BY A TASTY RS4. :surrender:

EVEN THOUGH I KNEW I HAD NO CHANGE I GAVE IT A WIRL, NEVER AGAIN :blush:

I LOVE THIS CAR BUT......I NEED MORE POWER!!!

TEST DRIVE SOON IN THE Z4 M COUPE, BUT TO BE HONEST I'M NOT SURE I COULD DRIVE A BM :thumbdown:

WHAT'S THE STORY ON THE SUPERCHARGED Z??

DAVEH

Guest prescience

Attached is a plot showing overlaid power and torque curves for

stock, rev-up, my previous vortech and spill's vortech

You can see the extra BHp and torque provided.

The RS4 spec shows a peak torque of 315 lbft@5500 and peak HP of 415@7800 vs 320-340 peak torque for S/Cs @5000 and 398BHp (but only at 6500), you can see the race would be a close one especially since the RS4 is 100kgs heavier

People will say 'Hey the Audi will generate higher torque lower down the rev range', that is true, but I do not have the figures. However, in a race situation (not that I condone it), your revs will typically be in the range 4500-redline given the gear ratios.

Hope this helps - now get it done :lol:

ps which car would I prefer - well I sold mine ;)

The Z is lovely car, but is does sometimes feel underpowered. But then again, you were trying it on against a 50k car.

There will always be a bigger fish, and even some barry modified cars will be quicker. For style and speed though, I dont think there is much better than the Z for the money.

.......I NEED MORE POWER, CHEWED UP AND SPAT OUT BY A TASTY RS4. :surrender:

EVEN THOUGH I KNEW I HAD NO CHANGE I GAVE IT A WIRL, NEVER AGAIN :blush:

I LOVE THIS CAR BUT......I NEED MORE POWER!!!

TEST DRIVE SOON IN THE Z4 M COUPE, BUT TO BE HONEST I'M NOT SURE I COULD DRIVE A BM :thumbdown:

WHAT'S THE STORY ON THE SUPERCHARGED Z??

DAVEH

if your that bothered about performance just buy a Mitsy Evo.. but you will sacrifice style for mph :headhurt:

Came across an RS4 myself this morning - he was sitting in the other lane of traffic and checking me out. Personally i really wasn't bothered by his motor .. two reasons mainly ...

1. It only looks slightly different from the GAZILLIONS of normal rep mobile A4's that are everywhere.

and

2.It's got the word ARSE in it's name .. 'what car do you drive ? ... oh it's an ARSE 4 .... eh !? ... WHAT !?'

if i were you mate - love the fact that your car turns heads more than most things out there and is pretty much faster than most of them too - if you keep wanting to beat everyone out there then you're going to be disappointed each and every time you come across a half decent Scoobaroo or an Evo. ;)

You see that's just it, the Zed looks awesome it really deserves more power, it looks like it should be a sub 5sec 60mile at least, I think it's a shame that's all, and I will be enquiring about the supercharged Zed

Oh, and I've found the caps lock, which I've removed ready to insert up your arse ;)

DaveH

You see that's just it, the Zed looks awesome it really deserves more power, it looks like it should be a sub 5sec 60mile at least, I think it's a shame that's all, and I will be enquiring about the supercharged Zed

Oh, and I've found the caps lock, which I've removed ready to insert up your arse ;)

DaveH

Game, set, and match :D

I had a corporate day at Silverstone (the Gran Prix Experience - highly recommended) where we got to drive a race prepared RS4 around a section of the GP track. Even though we drove F355s, 911s and Exiges as well the RS was probably the fastest straight line car all day but there is a very very big BUT!

When you try and stop the damn thing it is a bit like asking a 747 to just hang on for a second while most of the way through take off. The thing is a boat!

My advice, let him go but keep your foot down, by the other side of the first bend you'll be flashing him to move over.....

G

Oh, and i forgot to mention is was very wet!!!

Lomoto:- I am actually that shallow, the day after getting whipped by the RS4 I booked a test drive in a 320 EVO, (I work next door to a Mitsy Garage) but knocked it on the head after looking at it.

taxi with spoiler came to mind, it looked rotton!! 25k 06 with 3500m (is that good or bad??)

They seem to look better on the road?

DaveH