magic trees are growing!

LRF4N

was picking up some supplies and noticed this jumbo magic tree, the smaller one for comparison is the normal size

safe to say i didnt dangle it from my mirror while i was driving it was obstructing my view lol and on top of that the smell was too strong and giving me a headache so i left it in the boot

09092010721.jpg

hahaha you silly sods, the idea isnt to rip the whole plastic off in one go!!! you have to tear it off gradually :D

As im the same - i either end up coughing until it hurts or driving with the windows down until the thing stops smelling.... which is kinda dumb :lol:

but why, why BIGGER?! :yuck:

i used to do the whole tear it off gradually thing but the wrapper just annoyed me lol

the packaging said extra strength so it just lasts longer and gives u a headache quicker

i think in a big ppl carrier or jeep it would be fine but not a 2 seater sports car lol

I won't read too much, into your choice of black ice Irfan.......... :lol:

like u said mate once u go black u dont go back.....

i used to swear by vanilla then i came across black ice and nothing comes close. even tried to branch out a bit to find something better- lime and peach were nice but its black ice all the way from now on