'54 UK GT for sale Kuro BlackLeather SOLD

Tonser

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my 350z, due to a new house purchase. This is my second Z, and will not be my last either - they're great cars, and I will have another one ;)

I bought this one just over a year ago, and have only done about 2000 miles in it over the year as its my second car. Its in great condition throughout, and flew through its MOT last Saturday. I've also just put 6 months tax on it :)

Its a UK supplied 54 plate GT, in Kuro black with a black interior, and all the usual GT refinements. It has an immaculate set of Rays alloys on it, and excellent Bridgestone Potenzas too. Original '350z' floor and boot mats are there, and it has the Nissan wheel spats too, colour matched in Kuro. It has the Nissan Bluetooth module fitted in the glovebox. I also had the aluminium trim on the steering wheel, and the rear internal strut brace refinished in Kuro as they were both scratched when I bought it. I'm the 3rd owner, and it has done 53000 miles.

It has a full main dealer service history, though its due a service soon but has only done the 2000 miles since the last one. The brake pads were all changed 1000 miles ago to the EBC Yellowstuff ones all round.

It has a few tasteful extras fitted:

20mm spacers

Summit strut brace ( with the painted bits refinished in Kuro)

JWT pop charger

Scotts Carbon Fibre battery and fluid covers and surrounds

Spills grounding kit

Nismo rad cap

Nismo oil cap

Nismo gear knob

Z wheel centre caps

Z badges front and rear

PIAA wiper blades

Honda bee-sting aerial

It gets valeted regularly, and is in very good condition all round, with no dings and dents - just a couple of very minor surface scratches here and there from 50k miles of use. The interior is in excellent condition too, though there is a slight nick ( about 14mm long in the side of the upper right squab on the drivers seat (behind your shoulder so you never see it !)

Heres the pics taken today 10.09.2010 :

350zforsale_01.jpg

350zforsale_02.jpg

350zforsale_03.jpg

350zforsale_04.jpg

350zforsale_05.jpg

350zforsale_06.jpg

350zforsale_07.jpg

350zforsale_08.jpg

350zforsale_09.jpg

350zforsale_10.jpg

350zforsale_11.jpg

350zforsale_12.jpg

350zforsale_13.jpg

350zforsale_14.jpg

350zforsale_15.jpg

350zforsale_16.jpg

And this is the nick in the drivers seat squab:

350zforsale_17.jpg

I'm in Cobham, Surrey 2mins off the M25 / A3 junction.

The price is £10250 ono. No trades thanks, and no canvassers.

Cheers

Tony