Help required, should i stay or go?

sparky370z

All the best with your recovery Mark and remember I am only down the road from you so if you need anything give me a shout, if you do keep the car I am more than happy to pop around and give it a clean for you :)

+1 (and like I said in my pm Mark ;) )

Sorry too hear this news. Really hope you get it sorted and wish you a speedy recovery.

Car...... get shot of it. Your health is soooooo much more important than a vehicle. It will be less for you too worry about, and there are plenty of zeds around when you get better... :thumbs:

I believe that seeing the Zed on your drive gives you something to look forward to.

The fact alone that you posted this topic means that the Zed is something you cherish and enjoy.

People need to understand that positive thoughts and having something to look forward to is just as important as physical and medical help.

If the mind goes to a bad place, then the recovery can be affected.

But even so, I wish you the best with your recovery and to see a pic of you behind the wheel soon :)

Sorry to hear that! Get well soon... And as for the car, personally I would get rid, save the money and get a newer one or maybe a 370z once you're all better... That would help motivation more than paying out £500 a month just to have the same car at the end of it all.. That's my opinion anyway :)