my new/refurb'd rims !

yokomo

yeah most annoying thing is this .. the place i got the tyres fitted then told me there are vredsetein main dealers and could ahve got my rears for £140 somthin fitted so would ahve had them intime and even been a lil cheaper ! doh !

on the plus side the vredesteins do seem to have come out well, fronts are perfect width , backs you can see a slight pull in the side wall but thers still rubber sticking past the rim so im quite pleased , was worried 255 wouldnt be wide enough although id still say 265 would be better.

Ahh :doh:, Nevermind at leat you know for the future i suppose!

Will look even better with a drop, Teins are a good choice, thats what i went with - although i'm sure they drop the car more than they say they do (which i am more than happy about)!

I like the look without the center caps, personally.

And I like the colour on the Azure, especially with that front lip.

:shrug:

yeah front looks OK but at the rear you can see the clip bits in the disc centres which looks pooh so ive just had a go at spraying some centre for the rear silver but tbh i tihnkil end up new ones all round .