If I get my 370....

chippy

Or you can go the carbon wrap route for about a third the price, when take into account the shipping and tax ;)

P1060822.jpg

Oh, and one of the front for completeness, with a close up of the finish :)

P1060821.jpg

P1060531.jpg

Contact KJ on here (rgva vehicle branding) who are based in Kent and did the wrapping.

Or you can go the carbon wrap route for about a third the price, when take into account the shipping and tax ;)

P1060822.jpg

Oh, and one of the front for completeness, with a close up of the finish :)

P1060821.jpg

P1060531.jpg

Contact KJ. on here (rgva vehicle branding) who are based in Kent and did the wrapping.

That looks great and a real improvement.

Have you considered wrapping the lip spoiler?

That is a really neat job and If it not a rude question, how much did the front and rear wrap cost ?

My 370 was the first rgva did - snow on the ground and took two guys around 2.5 hours each - one working on the front one working on the back. Price reflected the 'trial' application (which I am very, very pleased with) - so is possibly not representative of follow up jobs.

I should add that when I said the price I was charged was about a third of the single item the OP has mentioned, that was both the front and back wrapping.

Therefore suggest you pm KJ. for a price.

• 4 months later...