Air intakes - thought on this???

djrm

I wouldn't buy it. If going down this road I would buy from a trusted maker and not a money maker. Your more likely too loose even more BHP with a cheap system

That's what I thought, can you recommend me something other than the K&N which is over £200????!!! :wacko:

Thanks! B)

like the piping, wonder if it would fit into the std airbox, might buy one to find out :yawn:

That's another thing I was thinking, I only want it to make the piping look a bit better, do you reckon it would fit the standard box?? With a bit of trimming maybe?? :)

tempted to find out, moines coming in life is good :lol:

I'm asking the dude selling these a few Q's at the moment, have a feeling they don't know much about what they are selling... I should really just leave it since down the line I'll be getting a different polished pipe...you buy it! :p

I'm asking the dude selling these a few Q's at the moment, have a feeling they don't know much about what they are selling... I should really just leave it since down the line I'll be getting a different polished pipe...you buy it! :p

Lol noooo I don't want to be a guinea-pig! you buy it!!! :lol:

wouldn't a metal pipe absorb more heat than the plastic.... again losing more BHP?

how often do you look under the hood? id rather have stock box + panel filter for more juice :teeth:

Yeah I know what you mean but I do want the engine to look great... that's the only part of the car that's changing!! :)

then get a panel filter and plenum spacer? for the sake of opening your bonnet and staring at a shiny pipe for a few seconds, i dont think its worth it :shrug:

Make somthing else shiny that doesnt hinder performance instead? I don't know, each to thier own :)

how often do you look under the hood? id rather have stock box + panel filter for more juice :teeth:

+100

Spend money making your car go slower on something nobody ever sees.

:wacko::wacko:

Its hardly slower though is it? 2/3 hp at most.

Shiny things >> non shiny things. Simplez ;)

the pipe is longer then standard so higher torq would be possible :D I got the non-uk pipe that has some sort of snorkel on it for emissions :scare: was stopped by a scooter driver today telling me his mate crashed his 07 silver Z the other week so might look at the yard for some bits :D