Spoiler opinions??

N!ck-z

I am in the process of removing my veilside v3 spoiler which I have been in 2 minds about since I bought the car. The car also has the v3 skirts - which I love. Now I am trying to find a subtle spoiler (nothing too drastic as I may be selling the car - keep changing my mind every other day!) that will look good with the skirts. Another option is to have the rear smooth as I quite like that look, but dint know if it will look strange with the skirts. Thecar is chili red.

Has anyone any suggestions to what may look good?

I realise this is subjective but all opinions welcome!

Nick mate, I have an OEM lip spoiler in the garage "somewhere". Im certain its still in there.

It in Pearl White so you will have to get it sprayed.

If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Al

what about no spoiler? :teeth:

I have thought about that also.... I may see what it looks like when I take the V3 spoiler off, will give me a better idea then.

Al - PM sent :thumbs:

throw uS a pic when u do

As Im impatient I got hold of a copy of photoshop and removed the spoiler:

post-5259-135011891496_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the offer Rt biscuit but as Lexx just lives 2 mins from me Ive sorted something with him if I do go down that route. :thumbs:

Just need to figure out how to add an oem spoiler on photoshop now......

Please dont encourage me..... Im supposed to be selling it but keep spending money on it!

To be honest, i was never too sure of the spoiler from the back - I always thought it was too wide for the "non - widearch" car, it was only certain angles I really liked it. Ive always liked the look of a "standard" Zed from behind though.

I was just never really 100% convinced, it just took someone on here asking for one for me to do anything about it.

Please dont encourage me..... Im supposed to be selling it but keep spending money on it!

To be honest, i was never too sure of the spoiler from the back - I always thought it was too wide for the "non - widearch" car, it was only certain angles I really liked it. Ive always liked the look of a "standard" Zed from behind though.

I was just never really 100% convinced, it just took someone on here asking for one for me to do anything about it.

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Front_Lips_and_Diffusers :blush: