Major help needed regarding underside of the car.

jumping350

Like a donut i didnt notice and i drove over one of those posts that fold down in front of peoples spaces, any how massive impact and ive bent up the frame thats underneath, need to know what that frames called?? its v shapd i think with big circular holes in it looks like some kind of brace, and were i could get one from and how bad is it that i whacked it hard ( i know its bad no matter what i hit but is it serious? i got m.ot in 2 weeks)

will post pic shortly

any advice/help greatly appreciated

Like a donut i didnt notice and i drove over one of those posts that fold down in front of peoples spaces, any how massive impact and ive bent up the frame thats underneath, need to know what that frames called?? its v shapd i think with big circular holes in it looks like some kind of brace, and were i could get one from and how bad is it that i whacked it hard ( i know its bad no matter what i hit but is it serious? i got m.ot in 2 weeks)

will post pic shortly

any advice/help greatly appreciated

I have these in stock

Drop me a pm if I can help you further. :thumbs:

Alex.

Thanks mate yeah thats the one hit it good and proper word of advice to any 350 owners DO NOT drive over those posts that fold down to floor!!

hmmm M chassis brace

lol sounds important, is it just for strength??doesnt seem like its bolted on for any other purpose than that (correct me if im wrong)

Cheers for identifying part

Thanks mate yeah thats the one hit it good and proper word of advice to any 350 owners DO NOT drive over those posts that fold down to floor!!

hmmm M chassis brace

lol sounds important, is it just for strength??doesnt seem like its bolted on for any other purpose than that (correct me if im wrong)

Ya been there - nearly tore my front bumper off with one of those pesky bollards - one of the ones that your car is supposed to be able to drive over :scare:

tell me bout it!weird thing is my front bumper cleared it but that brace didnt? screwing ....my front splitter is going on 2moro lose bout an inch in clearance i would of rather of destroyed that any day of the week!

i wanna go back with a digger show that post a thing or two haha

hmmm M chassis brace

It is pretty important for rigidity of the chassis. I'm guessing it may be a bit wobbly without it.