What is this? Bluetooth Phone bettery thingy?

slimjim

hmmm.. I tried searching for bluetooth with my phone yesterday... no joy :(

May try again today with my phone... and my crappy works iPhone. See if that works...

When I push the phone button on the steering wheel I get the "tryign to call" / "Disconnected" thing form the woman in the head unit :D

Cheers peeps!

Does the little light on the module light up or flash when you plug it in?

It did TODAY...

Managed to get BOTH my phones to link to it!

No idea why it wasn't working yesterday. but I am well chuffed it works.

Im not used to things just working on cars. I am used to having to bash them about it bit first to persuade them :D

Thanks for the help guys!

There's a manual for it somehwere on the forum ... might be worth having a quick read ..

I think it gives you 30 seconds when the car is switched on to pair any devices ...

ahhh... that could have been it then!

Will try to find the handbook. Cheers. :)

Hi, I've recently got a 2003 GT and I have that base part (cradle?) with the cable coming out of it built-in to the same compartment but I don't have the Bluetooth adapter :thumbdown: After Googling the part number I can see from your image, I didn't get many results. Does anyone know where I can get it from?

Cheers.

Hi, I've recently got a 2003 GT and I have that base part (cradle?) with the cable coming out of it built-in to the same compartment but I don't have the Bluetooth adapter :thumbdown: After Googling the part number I can see from your image, I didn't get many results. Does anyone know where I can get it from?

Cheers.

Fleabay or try for sale section here

Fleabay or try for sale section here

After posting that I found it by searching for "350z bluetooth adapter" instead of the part number... durrrr. :dummy:

There is one in the sales section here! lols. Why didn't I think of looking there? :)

Cheers.