Mamma Mia!

bernmc

Top marks for performance but aesthetically it is @*!#!!!!! I need my car to look bootiful! If performance is included then bonus. 0-60 times don't float my boat :thumbdown:

Also another £7k on top of the zed list price for only another 60 bhp :dry:

You could buy a used zed + APS TT and have a superior car in both categories :D All my own opinion of course :wacko:

The running costs are much higher than a Z too :thumbdown:

Servicing every 4500 miles :scare: indeedy!

Shape has changed very little over the years, but the coming X does look a lot more sexy:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/motor ... evo_x.html

evoX.jpgevoXrear.jpg

Evo's have never really floated my boat - used to own a couple of imprezas - but I think I might book a little test drive when the X arrives.

With Sarnie on this one. The car looks terrible and dated and have you seen the interior of these things? :p

Plus, what 6-7k to add FI to a Z and you have a seriously quick stylish car. To be honest looks and being different is one of the reasons i want a Z rather than a STI impreza.

Any of you guys driven one of these things?? Looks aside, be scared of the pace. 60hp maybe but the grip is hideous - it makes anyone a driving god (ask the Hamster!).

As for the looks, I think it's a Playstation Generation thing. I love the fact it's built for a sole purpose and it's had bits stuck on to keep it on the road.

Have you seen pics of the Zed racers in Japan, with the huge arches and spoiler. Ugly and beautiful all at the same time IMO! :scare::thumbs:

The running costs are much higher than a Z too :thumbdown:

Servicing every 4500 miles :scare: indeedy!

Shape has changed very little over the years, but the coming X does look a lot more sexy:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/motor ... evo_x.html

evoX.jpgevoXrear.jpg

Evo's have never really floated my boat - used to own a couple of imprezas - but I think I might book a little test drive when the X arrives.

That looks more like it, but I still would'nt shell out all that dough for just an extra 60 bhp and 2 extra doors. If I ever need 4/5 doors I'd rather have a £6k - £8k 3 series and spend the rest on me kids. As I don't currently have kids then I only need two seats and the zed wins IMHO :teeth:

That looks more like it, but I still would'nt shell out all that dough for just an extra 60 bhp and 2 extra doors. If I ever need 4/5 doors I'd rather have a £6k - £8k 3 series and spend the rest on me kids. As I don't currently have kids then I only need two seats and the zed wins IMHO :teeth:

A BMW*nkr??? You must be mad man :scare: ! I'm arranging an urgent visit by the men with white coats - you've missed your medication again!

;):rant:;)

A BMW*nkr??? You must be mad man :scare: ! I'm arranging an urgent visit by the men with white coats - you've missed your medication again!

3 series was the first thing that sprang to mind :scare:

lol +1 :thumbs::D

Well If I had kids and a mutt I would be opting for a used S4 or even RS4. Performance and space. :yahoo:

No kiddies or mutts though so like Sarnie the Zed was the one for me. The breif when I went looking for cars was TWO seats and quite quick.

He he I have two kids and 2 mutts, and desperately wanted a Z !

The conversation went like this :

Me : I fancy a 350Z

Wife : But you have 2 kids, so we won't all be able to get in it and you'll have to go out on your own all the time.

Me : EXACTLY :D