East Kilbride n2 pdy

Chan267

lol i thought u were gonna push it lol, car looks stunning mate! was just in looking at buying a type-r for the missus and for me to track lol..

your car was immaculate, i thought will he go for it, then im like nah, its too shiny lol

top man :thumbs:

lol i thought it looked clean, that women in the mondeo was a complete fanny... she sat in the fast lane all the way down i think..

ive been watching too much fast and furious lately lmao, dont usually skud about the streets.

typical my first spotted post and im tailing someone lol..

was in douglas parks looking at a type-r and was up at simons custom exhausts in ek to see about a nismo y-pipe getting fixed and fitted.

you'll enjoy the 350z, u can be lazy with the gears and its still got tons and tons of power

lol yep taking the suzuki up to get priced up tomorrow.

i know typical eh mate, i just wanted to see how quick they are before i buy one for the other half.

how whats simon done to u lol? he's expensive, ill give him that its looking over 3 figures for repair and fit

I called Simon one morning at the start of the year asking for a price to fit my Nismo Y-pipe back on my 350z. He acted funny buggers rather aggressivlly asking why I couldn't fit it myself? and "Whats the catch?" Needless to say, I took it elsewhere and have directed possible work for him elsewhere. I could have swore I called an exhaust place and not Tesco.

I do not doubt the quality of his work, as I know there is plenty of happy customers of his. But because of the manner in which he spoke to me, i've directed two friends of mines to a company in Falkirk, all the way from Motherwell because he is a tool.

Have you tried meerkat, C&C or Stainless Creations Neil? I would not give him the steam off my sh*te!

And welcome Chan, I recognise your plate driving about the Motherwell area?

Cheers.

Def recommend c&c up at hillington if you need any exhaust related work done as they're good from previous experience with them. I rarely in Hamilton Motherwell unless been diverted so

Good memory.

Yeah drove the 350z I'm getting a few times and loved it. The type r is quick once u get going but it needs a good bit of torque to make it for everyday use.

Hopefully will meet up with a few local 350z owners in the future :thumbs:

yep mate we're always about! feel free to join us on our excursions.. unfortunately knockhill on the 22nd is my last until next year..

i usually use c&c exhausts but they were shut today so i went up to see that guy in ek

• 2 weeks later...