Varrstoen 3.3.2

kite 350

Hi need some help from the experts out there, i have been talking to the bloke from varrstoen eu about these rims, gloss black 19" 9.5 et 12 fronts and 10.5 et 12 backs will these be pretty flush with the arches and what would be the best size tyres for these ,will i need the arches rolled the zed has tein coilovers fitted and sits on 19" at the mo.

I have done some searching on hear about these wheels has anyone got any feedback about these,i know they are no where near as good as volks/rays but the price is very tempting !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VARRSTOE ... 45?pt=Moto

taking RAYS wheels front/rear as the standard, those will be 37 mm more offset each side at the front (i.e. track will increase by 74mm) and 46 mm more offset each side at the back ( i.e. 92 mm wider track )

Post up the details of your existing 19s and I'll calculate the difference so you can measure on the car although it is looking like some serious arch mods will be required if your car is already lowered :thumbs:

PS YOUR WEBSITE HAS A PROBLEM ................ MY MAC REPORTED IT AS AN ATTACK PAGE :scare::scare:

PS YOUR WEBSITE HAS A PROBLEM ................ MY MAC REPORTED IT AS AN ATTACK PAGE :scare::scare:

Which website?

The link to ebay?

The link works fine for me and i am running ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 which if there was a problem it would definately show up :shrug:

I can confirm that indeed it does contain a virus :thumbs:

But is this the members private website? Only i dont see any relevance to it in this thread :)

Might have been better to just pm him Hugh ;):blush:

Thread unlocked.

But is this the members private website? Only i dont see any relevance to it in this thread :)

Thread unlocked.

Thanks Dave .....will do in future ........... just thought a general warning was relevant .......... I'm sure kite 350 would not want to spread a virus and may not know his website contains one

Thread unlocked.

Thanks Dave .....will do in future ........... just thought a general warning was relevant .......... I'm sure kite 350 would not want to spread a virus and may not know his website, which is there for all to see in his forum profile, contains one

No problem Hugh. It seems that some antivirus software is not picking it up but mine certainly does. The op has been sent the details of the virus via pm.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

Thread unlocked.

Thanks Dave .....will do in future ........... just thought a general warning was relevant .......... I'm sure kite 350 would not want to spread a virus and may not know his website, which is there for all to see in his forum profile, contains one

No problem Hugh. It seems that some antivirus software is not picking it up but mine certainly does. The op has been sent the details of the virus via pm.

MACS RULE :thumbs:

Thread unlocked.

MACS RULE :thumbs:

Its the quality of the AV software that counts. Macs are for southern wussy's so get rid :p

Hi need some help from the experts out there, i have been talking to the bloke from varrstoen eu about these rims, gloss black 19" 9.5 et 12 fronts and 10.5 et 12 backs will these be pretty flush with the arches and what would be the best size tyres for these ,will i need the arches rolled the zed has tein coilovers fitted and sits on 19" at the mo.

I have done some searching on hear about these wheels has anyone got any feedback about these,i know they are no where near as good as volks/rays but the price is very tempting !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VARRSTOE ... 45?pt=Moto

Did you get a price including delivery?

Hi it seems it is cheaper to get them from holland where they are based he quoted me 1260 euro for standard colour 210 euro for having them gloss black and 100 euro delivery worked out about £1300 for gloss black delivered me trying to get a better deal out of them :thumbs:

Hi it seems it is cheaper to get them from holland where they are based he quoted me 1260 euro for standard colour 210 euro for having them gloss black and 100 euro delivery worked out about £1300 for gloss black delivered me trying to get a better deal out of them :thumbs:

Might be worth seeing if anyone is interested in a group buy and getting a better discount. I'll be interested if these come in silver, although can only see black on the website.